Monday 8 September 2014

The Week That Was - Old Lady Knees & Brilliant Brekkies...

Last week, my week went a little something like this:

Monday - Thankfully Biscuit seemed to have largely recovered after being poorly during the night.  So much so she was cross that I wouldn't let her have cocoa pops for her breakfast!  It seems there is a nasty bug going around, the only people yet to have it are myself, Tilly, Impressive D and Dinky.   Fingers crossed we survive!  I spent the morning tidying up, boil washing and trying to make things a little less whiffy!

Tuesday -  We spent most of the day getting ready for Biscuit to go back to school. Thankfully she was feeling much better! I offered to take the girls to the woods for a walk, but neither of them was keen!! Probably not a bad thing as my knees were still very painful. I kept them elevated all evening and started on a new blanket in the hope that it will keep me sat still for a while!




Wednesday - Work for me, again with such sore knees, boooo! The new knee supports I'd ordered had arrived, so sexy! But hopefully they'll help...




Thursday - I joined Jill, Ned, Lucky and Dinky at Tilly and Em's house for a delicious brunch. 







My golly it was good!!! It was a really lovely morning, and Tilly is a complete Domestic Goddess! I nipped out to the doctors so I could get my knee checked out - ligament damage apparently. Ugh. They seemed to think it would be ok to keep running, but Mr Husband and I went out together in the evening and it was so painful I had to give up. 

Friday - Work for me. Sitting with Carlos the Jackal made my day brighter. I picked up a takeaway on the way home courtesy of Mr Husband. We had a lovely evening stuffing ourselves and drinking Black Cherry Bulmers. Mmmmmm.

Saturday - Mum, Dad and my brother headed off up North for a few days away visiting family.  Mr Husband took the girls to the zoo so I was home alone! Very strange! Instead of parking my bottom I cleaned the house from top to bottom! Then Impressive E and Impressive D dropped by and we headed off to the annual allotment holders BBQ which was nice. We had paella which was AMAZING! When I came home Mr Husband and the little lovelies were home so we spent the remainder of the afternoon snuggled up in the lounge watching The Incedibles. 

Sunday - I got up early and let Mr Husband sleep in. Around ten Impressive E came over and dropped off Woolly and Beetle. I'd offered to look after them both so she could get on with house stuff unhindered. They were all do well behaved! 




In the afternoon Impressive E and Impressive D joined us for tea. It was nice, but Impressive D was poorly and a bit grumpy. Poorly boys are never fun! Still it was nice to see them all, a nice end to the week. 

Well that was mine, how was yours?

Love, love,

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Oh your poor knees!!!! The breakfasts sound gooooood though!

    Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello mate,
    I recently joined your post , I found its very informative and knowledgeable . I am very impressed. Thanks for sharing this post. Keep posting more post.
    Also read: apartments in sheffield

    ReplyDelete
  3. Etes-vous à la recherche du meilleur GPS de randonnée en 2022
    gps randonnée

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interstate moves tend to be more in-depth Interstate Movers moves than local moves. Generally speaking, an interstate move is any move that crosses state lines. This means that, even if the move is going just a few miles but is in another state, then it is considered an interstate move. Interstate moves fall under federal regulations and as a result typically cost more than a local move. Be wary of local movers who claim they do interstate moves and make sure they have the proper licenses and insurances to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. With packages such as Google Fonts and Typekit collectively Click here offering thousands of different fonts, there is almost a countless amount options for choosing the right font for your specific project. However, you’re still only limited to selecting a font that someone else has created. There are various motivations for wanting to create your own font, and similarly lots of options for doing so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can also download gif images of pinterest along with pinterest video downloader videos from pinterest website and pinterest app.On pinterest's website, there are gifs along with videos, images.Just like pinterest does not give any link option to download the video. Likewise, pinterest does not give any link option to download gif. If you want to download pinterest video as well as gif. So you can download pinterest gif with the help of this tool.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Com exceção do Microsoft Word Starter 2010 com word download gratis suporte para publicidade, o Word nunca foi gratuito, exceto como parte de uma avaliação por tempo limitado do Office. Quando a avaliação expirar, você não poderá continuar usando o Word sem comprar o Office ou uma cópia independente do Word.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your lovely comments x

If you're a rotten stinking spambot; shoooooo! Away with you!!