Sunday, 14 September 2014

37/52

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2014.


37/52

37/52
Funny really, this week Biscuit looks older and Wiggles seems to look younger.  Biscuit shows off her tiny teeth, just a little.  She is still yet to lose one, much to her dismay. I keep telling her that's a good thing!  It means she'll keep her big teeth looking nice for longer, but the lure of the Tooth Fairy is too much for her!

Wiggles looks distracted, I don't think she was aware of me photographing her.  She looks less determined than usual here, which I'm pretty sure is why she looks much younger to me.  Love her pretty little ringlets just starting to make an appearance.  Hope they stay.

Happily joining in with Jodi at Practising Simplicity and this year's 52 Project.



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Such dreamy young ladies. Otto's lost his first 2 teeth in the past month and is feeling quite cool about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures - nice that you have caught them off guard.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your lovely comments x

If you're a rotten stinking spambot; shoooooo! Away with you!!