Saturday 10 May 2014

19/52

 A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2014.

19/52
"Big Beds" are currently a source of fascination to Wiggles, any chance she get she'll hop into her sister's or ours and squeak with glee.  I'm not sure whether it's the combination of sheer space in which she can play, or the blankets, or just the fact that it's different to what she's used to.  This week I turned a corner upstairs and heard some pretty exciting noises coming from my room.  I entered to discover two cheeky girls all tucked up peeking over the top.  I love how similar both sister's look in this.  Cheeky scamps!

Happily joining in with Jodi at Practising Simplicity and this year's 52 Project.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your lovely comments x

If you're a rotten stinking spambot; shoooooo! Away with you!!