Sunday 22 December 2013

51/52

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2013.

51/52

51/52

I've been so impressed at how well Wiggles has been around the Christmas Tree, I'm not afraid to admit that I was dreading putting it up, I thought she'd be a little pickle, but she's mesmerised by it!  I hope she remembers being so small and so fascinated, but even if she doesn't it's lovely for me to see.  

Biscuit has been all partied out this week.  And when you're all partied out, what better thing is there to do than make balloon creatures?  I'm hoping she gets chance to rest and recharge herself a little before the big day, but considering how excited she is, that might be wishful thinking!

I can't believe this is my penultimate 52 post of the year!  It seems to have gone by in a breeze, I'm so glad that I stuck with it and kept it up, it's been such a lovely constant for this little old blog, I'm so grateful that I've been able to play along :) 




post signature

2 comments:

  1. That picture of Biscuit is priceless-- a little partied out. Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, bless her, we've all been there! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your lovely comments x

If you're a rotten stinking spambot; shoooooo! Away with you!!