Saturday 30 November 2013

48/52

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2013.

48/52

48/52

Biscuit proves that a sideways glance at the television is always going to be preferable over Mummy taking your photograph again.  I love her little half smirk, like she's up to something ever so slightly naughty.  Cheeky tinker.  Wiggles was having one of those days this week, I'm not quite sure what was the matter with her really.  Even bouncing on Mummy's bed (which usually cheers her up no end) couldn't bring a smile to her face.  Don't worry though, shortly after this picture was taken I managed to entertain her with my collection of nail varnish bottles which she very much enjoyed taking out of their box, and then putting back into their box.  My heart does do a little yelp at this picture nevertheless.




post signature

5 comments:

  1. Love both these photos Kate. Bless little Wiggles! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She looks like that a fair percentage of the time, so I figured it was about time I captured that little howl!

      Delete
  2. I have a lovely collection of crying photos from my youngest daughter's youngest days! She also was prone to crying for no particular reason, sigh! And my goodness if Biscuit doesn't look a little more grown up lately! So much fun watching your kiddos grow up from afar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you seen that website - Reasons my Kid is crying? Google it! It is hysterical! Capturing all the strange and varied reasons they so passionately scream and squawk! Comedy gold xx

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your lovely comments x

If you're a rotten stinking spambot; shoooooo! Away with you!!