Wednesday 11 September 2013

The Active Life....#3 Bubble Blowing


I'm linking up with Aanie at The Active Mum, again this week for her Active Life linky. 

This weekend was a busy one for us, so we weren't able to get out and about in the way we normally would. Very distressing for me, I miss the sunshine and the fresh air! 

By hook or by crook I was going to make sure we spent at least a little time outside so we decided to gather up the wedding bubbles that Biscuit had pilfered and head for the garden. We spent a lovely hour in the cool sunshine having bubble blowing competitions, blowing long streams for Wiggles to chase after and pop and of course trying desperately to catch a bubble or two on film! 


I know one of those pesky bubbles landed down here a moment ago....

Sometimes life doesn't allow us squish in everything we want to do, but this was a happy compromise and certainly lots of fun! Who doesn't love a good bubble?! 

Love, love,

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love these pictures! Bubbles and toddlers together are just magic! :) Thanks so much for linking up again, I always look forward to your posts! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your lovely comments x

If you're a rotten stinking spambot; shoooooo! Away with you!!