Friday 19 July 2013

Five Among Friends - Round Six

Hello to you!!

I've caught up and am on schedule with this week's Five Among Friends post. This week's questions are courtesy of the lovely Jules at My Mom's a Whack Job and I've really enjoyed answering them...

1. Put your iTunes on Shuffle, what are the first five songs that come up?
From The Lowlands - Tom McRae
Nirvana - Polly
Pixies - Tame
Maxïmo Park - By The Monument
Eels - Love of the Loveless

2. Who was the last person you held hands with?
My daughter Biscuit. I make her hold my hand as we walk to school, there are fast roads and speedy cars. 

3. Name two personality traits of yours that you love and explain why....
I'm very loyal to my friends and to those I care about. I may be useless at sticking up for myself, but slight a friend or someone I love and you'll know about it!! 

I also like to think I've got a good sense of humour! I can usually diffuse a situation with done carefully chosen words, or make someone smile. 

4. Who is your best friend?  How long have you been friends?  Where did you meet?
My very best friend in this world is called Tallulah. Biscuit and I were recently bridesmaids at her wedding. We met somewhere around 1996 when she was studying music on the same course as my (then) boyfriend. We were in touch, then out of touch, then met again and haven't been too far apart ever since. I love that girl like a sister. Even though we're both going straight to hell!! Tallulah if you're reading this, two words: Ability World!!! 



5. If you could do one random, crazy thing, with no fear of doing it or any lasting effects, what would it be?
Gosh, there's a question!! You know that feeling you get when you stand on the top of a waterfall, or a cliff and think to yourself, I could jump off, I could....well I'd jump! Just for the hell of it! If only to get they creepy feeling out my system.

2 comments:

  1. Loyalty is a great quality and one that many people these days have forgotten about. Good for you, and don't change. And so you would jump!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your lovely comments x

If you're a rotten stinking spambot; shoooooo! Away with you!!