Saturday 6 July 2013

27/52

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2013.


27/52 - Hat fun


27/52 - Doughnut fun
We have had a couple of days of beautiful sunshine this week, and as every Mother knows sunshine equals; sun hats!  I put it on, Wiggles pulls it back off again.  I put it on, she takes it off.  Repeat on a never ending cycle.  But I can't be cross with her because she's just so cute and cheeky.  When she takes her hat off she thinks its the funniest thing she's ever done.  

Biscuit played the doughnut game and got herself covered from head to foot in sugar for her trouble. I tried to tell her that she looks like a sugary moose in this picture, but she didn't really understand!  Can anyone else see it?




post signature

2 comments:

  1. Ahh yes...the hat game. We play that too, but yours sounds lots more fun. I just get screams every time I put the hat on her :S
    Definitely a sugary moose! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they tinkers? They don't realise that they're for their own good do they!!?!! It's like crawling away when their nappies come off!!!

      Glad you agree: sugary moose!!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your lovely comments x

If you're a rotten stinking spambot; shoooooo! Away with you!!