Saturday 22 June 2013

25/52

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2013.


25/52

I love this picture because it captures each girls' personality.  You can see Biscuit's attention has been caught by something in the sky and she has her cheeky pondering what's happening face on.

Wiggles has her plotting escape face on.  She wears that face a lot!

I swore I'd never be the sort of Mother that dressed by children in the same outfit, but I cracked.  I couldn't resist this!  The sun had come out for once and I thought they looked super, super cute in their little t-shirts together.  Plus Biscuit thought it was marvellous that she matched her baby sister and was happily telling everyone we met.  Little cuties!




post signature

8 comments:

  1. Awwwwww so sweet! I like the matching outfits! :)

    Hayley
    Sparkles &

    Stretchmarks

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I might have to invest in a couple more... ;)

      Delete
  2. Precious! I think matching outfits now and again can't hurt hey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's just what I've come round to thinking too!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I've definitely come around to the matching idea a bit more :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your lovely comments x

If you're a rotten stinking spambot; shoooooo! Away with you!!