Saturday 15 June 2013

24/52

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2013.


24/52

It's been a bit wet lately, but we have managed to get out and about a bit.  It is a completely rubbish June though, I demand our sunshine!!!  This week is my two romping around in a field, they look quite happy don't they?  Lack of sunshine doesn't seem to bother them in the slightest.  Looking back at some of the pictures I've collected together for this series so far they both seem to have grown up so much since this picture of them both together....I love the record that this is giving us of their little lives.  

Hope you all have a great weekend friends!



post signature

8 comments:

  1. What beautiful beautiful bubbas xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet - cuddles are the best aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these two! just ever ever so sweet! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so adorable together like that! AWWWW! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you lovely! :) caught them in a moment of cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your lovely comments x

If you're a rotten stinking spambot; shoooooo! Away with you!!