Thursday 14 February 2013

Currently...#4

Once again I am very happy to be joining in with Ot and Et and Harvesting Kale and their Currently series.  This week I have been:


Loving:
This Baby's new leopard print dress. She looks like Bam-Bam from The Flintstones. Which is definitely a good thing

Dreaming: I had an awful dream this week about being chased. I had to try and hide the baby under leaves. I don't know why.

Admiring: the other ladies at my Stitch & Bitch group's handiwork. Those crafty ladies were sewing, knitting and embroidering up a storm. I so wish I could produce some of the gems they create.

Kissing: my girl's and my boy. Who else?!

Gifting: This Baby's little clothes to friends with younger girls. Down the line they go! It's lovely to see someone else in an outfit I loved, but that my wee one has grown out of. In a fabulous act of karma I also gained a great big bag of big clothes. Huzzah! On a side note, why does other people's washing powder always smell so much more fabulous than my own?

Next week: Taking, Giving, Teaching, Learning, Looking.

Join in?



HK


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I like it too! I'm not always sure my answers got all that well, but it's fun, so that's what counts, right?

      Delete
  2. Whenever you say something charming like "washing powder" I swoon all over town. You Brit, you! <-- and haha, their powder smells nicer because it is probably far less earthy than your own. Wear your un-perfumey clothes with pride! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahha! I didn't realise I had options! What do you say? :) xx

      Delete
  3. I wish there was a stitch and bitch group round here, I'd love to go. I have visions of having one like Zooey Deschanel does in New Girl for crochet. Sad the little things I enjoy.
    Leopard print dress! Ooo you must show some photos, looking like Bam Bam can never go wrong.

    Rhiannon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure it's as glamorous as that! It's more old ladies and good cake! I have a Bam-Bam picture to share! It is fabulous! :)

      Delete
  4. Bam bam aww how cute xx

    mac lipstick giveaway. 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your lovely comments x

If you're a rotten stinking spambot; shoooooo! Away with you!!